All teaching positions require the following:
- Faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord. Exemplifies faith through using the Bible as the standard for faith and daily living, prayer, demonstration of fruits of the Spirit, and commitment to local church.
- Passion for classical education and the Collaborative Learning Model.
- Effective teaching techniques.
- Ability to integrate biblical worldview throughout curriculum.
- Love of learning.
- Education degree/teacher certification preferred.
Charis Classical Academy is seeking to fill several positions for the 2023-2024 school year in our Grammar, Logic, & Rhetoric schools:
- Lower Grammar School Teacher.
- Latin Teacher.
- Grammar School Teaching Assistants.
- Substitute Teachers, Grammar & Logic/Rhetoric (K-12th) Substitute, Fine Arts, Assistant Teacher Application
If you are interested in learning more about our Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric teacher positions, please contact Headmaster Knetter at MKnetter@CharisClassical.com to learn more.