All teaching positions require the following:
- Faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord. Exemplifies faith through using the Bible as the standard for faith and daily living, prayer, demonstration of fruits of the Spirit, and commitment to local church.
- Passion for classical education and the Collaborative Learning Model.
- Effective teaching techniques.
- Ability to integrate biblical worldview throughout curriculum.
- Love of learning.
- Education degree/teacher certification preferred.
Charis Classical Academy is seeking to fill several positions for the 2021-2022 school year in our Grammar, Logic, & Rhetoric schools.
- Third Grade Teaching Assistant (Mondays and Wednesdays all day)
- K-4 Teaching Assistant (Friday mornings)
- Substitute Teachers, Grammar & Logic/Rhetoric (K-12th) Substitute, Fine Arts, Assistant Teacher Application
If you are interested in learning more about our Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric teacher positions, contact us to learn if CCA is a good fit for you.